The Senior Proposal Coordinator’s primary role is to manage and execute the RFP/RFQ proposal process for BOND’s business development pursuits.
- Understand and administer the RFP/RFQ documents and manage the business development and technical teams through the pursuit process and development of proposal deliverables
- Collaborate with the Marketing Production Manager and support team to meet and prioritize multiple assignments
- Attend and facilitate in-house team coordination meetings to outline proposal requirements, deliverables and deadlines
- Interview technical team and author content for proposal responses
- Edit proposal material and work with business development and technical staff to identify new content required
- Graphically layout text, narratives and images in a clear and organized manner according to proposal RFQ/RFP specifications
- Collaborate with business development and marketing teams to develop interview presentation content and materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of five years’ experience working at an architecture, engineering or construction firm as a proposal development team member
- Strong editing, writing and communication skills
- Excellent document, time and prioritization management skills
- Effective graphic and page layout sensibilities
- Day-to-day working proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage senior and technical staff members to accomplish proposal deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and may lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.