The Proposal Coordinator’s primary role is to assist with and execute submissions of prequalification applications and RFP/RFQ proposals for BOND’s business development pursuits in it’s Civil & Utility Division.
- Understand and assist with the RFP/RFQ documents and manage the output (via online portals, electronic copies or bound books) of the proposal process deliverables
- Collaborate with the Marketing Production Manager and support team to meet and prioritize multiple assignments
- Attend the in-house team coordination meetings to determine the proposal requirements, deliverables and deadlines
- Interview technical team and author content for proposal responses
- Edit proposal material and work with business development and technical staff to identify new content required
- Graphically layout text, narratives and images in a clear and organized manner according to proposal RFQ/RFP specifications
- Collaborate with business development and marketing teams to develop interview presentation content and materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field or related experience
- Strong editing, writing and communication skills
- Excellent document, time and prioritization management skills
- Effective graphic and page layout sensibilities
- Day-to-day working proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to collaborate with senior and technical staff members to accomplish proposal deadlines
- Must work independently and in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and may lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.