This dynamic Human Resources (HR) role revolves around driving all Talent Acquisition related activities. Offering quality direction and partnering with company employees in relationship to the sourcing, recruitment and retention in all of Bond ‘s hiring activities. The HR Manager T/A must be approachable, understanding, and patient and must adhere to all laws, BOND’s policies & procedures and communicate any potential risks to management.
- Develop, design and coordinate Talent Acquisition efforts by providing strong direction and oversight to attract and retain the best talent in the market while keeping a strong focus on Bond’s DEI hiring initiatives.
- Establish and maintain consistent policies and procedures for all Bond recruitment. Provide ongoing policy and procedure communication and training to all hiring managers. Keep relevant statistical data and report on trends.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement top-notch recruitment and retention strategies, including creative practices and sourcing strategies.
- Partner with the Bond companies’ management to assess workforce needs and develop tactics and strategies to address the needs.
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to assist with staffing issues/opportunities.
- Related responsibilities include leading job fairs, co-op program, and onboarding initiatives.
- Manage and build relationships with related talent vendors (Search firms, LinkedIn, Circa, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources or equivalent work experience and/or a desire to get HR certification
- Requires an excellent knowledge and proven success developing and executing a recruiting strategy.
- Must be a team player, detail-oriented, flexible, and able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have great time management skills to ensure deadlines are met while providing accurate deliverables
- Must be approachable, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships at all levels
- Must display initiative and independent thinking
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and may lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.