Reporting to the CHRO and as a member of the HR leadership team, the Director of People Operations is responsible for helping to scale BOND’s HR/people function to become a strategic partner helping to drive the organization’s success. This position identifies, drives and manages the organization’s HRMS, people analytics, total rewards, and compliance. Partnering with the CHRO, HR CoEs, and key stakeholders across BOND, this position will ensure our organization has the systems to automate and drive workflows, analytics to make data driven decisions and measure progress, awards to attract talent, and incent and reward performance, and policies that are inclusive, equitable and minimize organizational risk. This position currently has one direct report and will shape this role to best support the organization’s people operations’ needs.
Salary Range: $150,000 – $180,000 + Bonus
- Manage, coach, engage and develop direct report(s) to support all People Operations functions to drive competitive rewards, system and workflow efficiencies, data analytics and compliance across the organization.
- Collaborate with CHRO and HR leadership to develop short and long-term people operations objectives to drive and support BOND’s success. Participate in the development of short and long-term objectives to meet TA and TM strategies.
- Lead and drive the implementation of a new HRMS including ATS, performance, learning and career management, and compensation modules. Direct, oversee and provide (as needed) HRMS administration to ensure business needs are met and ongoing efficiencies are consistently captured. Proactively address CoE and workforce system needs through continuous system improvement.
- Lead and direct the regular evaluation and design of compensation and benefit programs to ensure BOND continues to attract, engage and retain high-caliber diverse talent, and drive and reward high-performance. Manage the yearly renewal process for insurance benefits for employees. May provide counseling and assistance to all employees regarding benefits, claims, etc.
- Partner with HRBPs, CHRO and leadership to identify and implement best-in-class analytics to provide insight, drive decision-making and evaluate success of corporate, business unit, team, and management initiatives.
- Partner with HRBPs and BOND leaders to identify and implement ways to better recognize and reward our workforce to increase program utilization and engagement.
- Work with CoE’s, HRBPs and BOND leaders to ensure all employees understand BOND’s compensation philosophy and mechanics.
- Partner with HRBPs to ensure BOND is compliant with current and upcoming federal and state employment regulations, and inclusive and equitable policies are proactively developed, implemented and understood by the full workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Information Systems or related field e.g., business management, psychology, OD. Master’s degree in a related field and/or relevant certifications a plus. Related experience considered in lieu of education. Must have a continuous learning mindset.
- 10+ years of related experience including designing, developing and implementing effective, inclusive, and equitable total rewards, policies, HRMS, and people metrics.
- Experience scaling organizations’ people operations functions with a successful track record of initiating and implementing change and adoption in growing organizations
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to navigate and influence throughout an organization.
- Solid leadership, management and coaching skills with experience developing and managing HR professionals
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with a track record of capturing and using data and analytics to drive decisions and evaluate progress
- Solid understanding of applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Excellent proficiency with various HRMS and MS Office
- Organized and self-directed individual with a strong operational sense and ability to implement
- Articulate and collaborative individual who can relate to all levels of the company
- Must possess very high personal integrity and professional ethics, and demonstrate strong ethical behavior both internally and externally maintaining the superior reputation of BOND
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.