The Communications and Marketing Director will be responsible for developing and executing a multi-faceted marketing and communications strategy for the entire BOND family of companies. The director will design and advance a comprehensive communications program for internal and external audiences across all the BOND companies, which will include strategic planning, messaging, announcements, events, campaigns, social activation and other thought leadership materials. The Communications and Marketing Director is also responsible for all strategic marketing initiatives and branding to promote Bond on a local and regional level. In this position, based in Medford, MA, the director will work both independently and collaborate extensively with cross-company, multi-disciplinary teams and C-suite executives.
• Develop and implement a communications strategy to position BOND as a premier family of companies providing the Northeast with construction management and general contracting services.
• Lead all internal and external communications for the entire BOND family of companies to ensure messaging is strategic, clear and consistent with the BOND brand and values.
• Drive media strategy for each BOND subsidiary, which includes management of internal teams as well as PR agency’s creation and tactical execution of press and messaging materials, industry events, targeted media engagement, blog and thought leadership content and more, to position BOND as a leader in its respective sectors.
• Envision and create marketing strategies for BOND to position the company as a leader in the construction industry by advancing the Company’s reputation and core values.
• Manage social and web platforms for the BOND brand across the parent company and all subsidiaries (website, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) by constantly reinforcing the strength of the brand and guarding against brand dilution.
• Manage the design and development of materials for events and promotions such as trade conference participation and sponsorships, including the research, selection and pricing of promotional materials to ensure consistency with the strategic marketing goals of the parent company and all of the subsidiaries.
• Engage in cross functional collaborative skills training for peers with proposal development, graphic design, writing, or other marketing related topics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design English or a similar area.
• Masters Degree in one of these disciplines preferred.
• Experience working at an architecture, engineering or construction firm preferred.
• Ability to think strategically and critically.
• Ability to write strategic, technical content for various dissemination channels.
• Strong design sensibilities, editing/copywriting finesse, and communication skills.
• Adaptable to shifting priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to take direction well, carry out written and oral instructions, and ask clarifying questions.
• Ability to manage consultants effectively.
• Ability to manage/influence without authority (for internal teams).
• Works proficiently with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign a must) and Microsoft Office products.