We are looking for an energetic leader responsible for the effective implementation, support, integration, maintenance, and communication of our cloud-based ERP/EIS system, Construction Industry Solutions – Open Architecture (COINS OA). COINS OA runs on Microsoft Azure, using a hybrid Progress and SQL database solution. BSA would also be responsible for supporting, updating and staying current with enhancements of legacy software, as it relates to best practices and standards across the company.
This position includes leveraging industry knowledge, relationship-building abilities, and excellent communication skills to support and improve existing applications/processes. THE BSA would also develop new technical solutions/processes which align with the company vision. This individual participates in technical research and development and is responsible for troubleshooting technical and workflow issues in the day to day operation.
- Ensure all application functions and processes comply with company policies and procedures
- Conduct training seminars; create, post and disseminate training materials
- Implement and update operational software
- Database administration
- Report writing; inquiry and dashboard design
- Manage integrations
- Coordinate with Operations, IT and Finance/Accounting as well as vendors
- Coordinate with other BSAs
- Triage user inquiries
- Manage project data security
- 3+ years of experience in the construction industry with processes, workflows and software
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task several high priority issues
- Experience with O365, SharePoint Online and Power BI is a plus
- SQL and Report writing experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and may lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.