The Business Systems Controller coordinates and supports the development and implementation of management information and control systems across the company.
- Coordinate and support the development and implementation of business information systems in partnership with operations and information technology managers
- Work with operations and department managers to standardize business processes and procedures
- Coordinate the on-going implementation of the company’s business continuity planning program
- Support the implementation and maintenance of an enterprise risk management program
- Coordinate the administration of company’s records retention program
- Act as a liaison between operations, finance and technology to identify opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes
- Coordinate the development and implementation of process measurements and internal controls.
- Assist with the development of training programs
- Special projects (included internal audits) as directed
- 10+ years of overall financial management experience
- 3+ years in senior accounting management roles at corporate or division level
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting; Master’s degree preferred
- CPA, CMA or related professional certificate strongly desired
- Experience in the implementation and on-going maintenance of financial information and management control systems
- Experience in construction contracting highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and leverage effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the company.
- Ability to communicate financial concepts and internal controls to operations management.