Looking for an energetic team member responsible for administration, monitoring, maintenance, and user support of software applications as it relates to best practices and standards across the company. This position requires knowledge of company systems/processes to ensure integrity, safety, and availability of all data and applications as well as excellent communication and customer service skills to support existing applications/processes.
- Ensure all application functions and processes comply with company policies and procedures.
- Application administration, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Triage user inquiries and support software applications.
- Enforce data and user security compliance policies.
- Maintain end-user security in coordination with the IT dept.
- Implement and update operational software.
- Assist with all aspects of application, enhancement, upgrade, and integration implementations
- Experience with processes, workflows, and software in the construction industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multi-task several high-priority issues.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with O365, SharePoint Online, and Power BI.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
BOND has a culture of and is committed to treating its employees with dignity and respect and maintaining a work environment that lives by its core values: Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation, and Excellence.
BOND is an equal-opportunity employer and abides by the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and we are committed to accommodating those with disabilities. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, veteran status or military obligations, sexual orientation, reproductive health decision making, genetic information, protective hairstyles, domestic violence experience or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617-384-6400.